Back by popular demand, St. Hedwig’s Autumnfest will once again host an art & crafts fair inside Quinn Hall. Featuring a wide array of handmade items for purchase from talented vendors.
Each vendor will feature a $25-value raffle prize that will be drawn at the end of the weekend.
Craft Fair Raffle tickets are $2 each or 12 tickets for $10 (available for purchase at the Bake Sale).
Here is a small sample of the great items some of our vendors will be selling:
- Twenty Stitches Embroidery – featuring blankets, zippered bags, memory quilts, pillows and more
- Made with Love by Evelyn Murtaugh (parishioner) – crochet and felted items
- Splurge – Beautiful handmade scarves and customized jewelry
- The Best of Everything by Brenda – Handbags, vests, scarves all made from upcycled men’s neckties and jewelry made from broken vintage pieces
- Glass Designs by Lilia – Necklaces, earrings, glass plates, and bracelets
- Patricia’s Art Glass – Fused Glass Art Items: soap dishes, sports team coasters, beautiful bowls and more
- YLY Originals – Hand made resin jewelry, coasters, bookmarks, organic lip balms and more
There are still a few spots open for crafters. If you are interested, please contact Elizabeth Jones at email@example.com for more information.